Negaunee Lake:Through Our Eyes
Negaunee Lake Wear availableThe NLA Fish Committee works to imrove the lake in various ways. The Labor Day Weekend Fishing Tournament was a fun event and saw a large group of successful anglers. Here are some photos of the event and an opportunity to purchase Negaunee Lake shirts, hats and jackets. Photo collection from Labor Day Fishing Contest. Proceeds will go the the Fish Stocking Fund.
Some T-shirts and sweat shirts are still available from the fall sale. Email Chuck Pawloski for current inventory. Chuch Pawloski More will be available at the picnic next year. Online ordering is not available.
Committees and Reports
The NLA has several committees that assist in the management of our community.
The committee heads are listed here. Perhaps you have an interest in serving. Please let us know.
- Welcome Committee - Terri Anderson
- Fish Committee - Gordy Shroufe and Tim Workman
- Lake Management - Ed Klein and Chuck Pawloski See latest report on lake treatment here. DEQ permit for Negaunee Lake treatment Map of treatment area approved by DEQ
- Building and Restrictions - Mark Emmert
- Road Maintenance - Greg LaFraugh
Annual Meeting/Financial Report
The annual NLA meeting minutes and the year end financial report is located here.
Fish Committee Survey
The fish committee is ready to take action and make our fishing better. You can assist in the decisions made. Please take this brief survey, print it and bring it to the annual meeting or email a scanned copy to an NLA Board member. Survey is here.