Spring at Negaunee LakeAs the ice melts we hope to see a fish population that has weathered the winter better than last year. The extreme cold does not bode well for that outcome. If you come upon dead fish on the shore please do not throw them in the lake.
The NLA has several committees that assist in the management of our community.
The committee heads are listed here. Perhaps you have an interest in serving. Please let us know.
- Welcome Committee - Terri Anderson
- Fish Committee - Gordy Shroufe and Tim Workman
- Lake Management - Ed Klein and Chuck Pawloski
- Building and Restrictions - Mark Emmert
- Road Maintenance - Greg LaFraugh