The NLA has several committees that assist in the management of our community.
The committee heads are listed here. Perhaps you have an interest in serving. Please let us know.
- Welcome Committee - Terri Anderson
- Fish Committee - Gordy Shroufe
- Lake Management - Ed Klein and Chuck Pawloski
- Building and Restrictions - Mark Emmert
- Road Maintenance - Greg LaFraugh
Wednesday Work Sessions
Anyone who cannot be at the Wednesday work session can contribute effort on your own. Here is a list of items that require constant attention.
- Pick up branches in park – add to pile in park
- Rake leaves in park – add to pile in park
- Weed wack edge of road
- Cut small brush at edge of road – add to pile in park
- Clean out run off ditches on road to prevent erosion – add to pile in park
- Rake beach
- Cut water weeds at beach – add to pile in park
- Pull vegetation on beach (not in water) – add to pile in park