Worksession this Sat. Oct. 11 at 9:00amTo comply with the requirements of our last dam inspection we are clearing the far side of the dam. This is to remove trees and brush. This will allow visual inspection, discourage animal burrowing and prevent tree falls from compromising the dam. We start at 9:00am if you wish to join us.
The NLA has several committees that assist in the management of our community.
The committee heads are listed here. Perhaps you have an interest in serving. Please let us know.
- Welcome Committee - Terri Anderson
- Fish Committee - Gordy Shroufe and Tim Workman
- Lake Management - Ed Klein and Chuck Pawloski
- Building and Restrictions - Mark Emmert
- Road Maintenance - Greg LaFraugh